The Boy River Chapter 5: Slave Boy With Master Steele


Studio: Boy For Sale

River is a sweet boy... His eyes look up at me with so much delight and desire! Were it not for the collar around his neck and the cage keeping him in place, he would seem like any other boy next door. I like that hes mine and that I can use him as I see fit, but even with my rightful dominance, I can still see his own desires.
When I take him out of his slave cell, he springs up with enthusiasm, knowing that Im about to put his holes to work. Normally I expect my slaves to be patient and follow my lead, but River is hungry for my touch and attention! Even when I instruct him to remove my clothes, his eagerness causes him to move faster than Id like. Repeatedly, I have to tell him to go slower...
Its not that I dont appreciate his interest. Of course hes interested. But its not about him. Its about me! Respecting me. Honoring me. Worshipping me. Taking off my clothes should be a religious experience. A gift! Even as its an order, its my desire I want him focused on! , not his own.
I cant say that I blame him too much. I know who I am and the effect I have on others. Im a tall, powerful, muscular man with a strong body and a big dick. Boys have been lusting after me most of my life.
But for River, Im more than that. Hes my property. My purchase. My slave. And I dont like when I see him acting for himself...
Marco Paris eating the pussy of the trans man eaten out before taking big dick ts Nina Lawless. Uk shemales gay sex and man having with young boy movie Bathroom Bareback. JockPussy - Hot FTM stud Luke Hudson fucked bareback by Hairy muscle stud. Hangin and spanking my sissy little slave in steel chastity deepthroats and tongues Daddy's ass.Sissyann. it was not a boy !!! byt a transboy !!! twink with pussy fucked bareback for crunchboy by Aaron MASTER.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3865kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 506.6 MB





Comments

Popular Posts